Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA)
The Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA) provides Department-wide leadership and management in the areas of grants and acquisition management through:
- policy development,
- data systems operations and analysis,
- performance measurement,
- workforce training, development, and certification.
Learn about the mission, functions, and organization of the office, including key personnel and contact information.
Division of Grants
The Division of Grants provides information about grant information for current and prospective HHS Grantees.
Division of Acquisition
The Division of Acquisition provides information about:
- HHS Acquisition Regulation (HHSAR), also see Detailed Table of Contents, and Changes since 4/26/2010
- Acquisition policies
- Acquisition Workforce Planning and Certification
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization provides information about vendor outreach activities, utilization policy, Forecast of HHS Contracting Opportunities, and current contracts.
Find information about Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability Key Personnel responsible for HHS grants and acquisition policy, support, and coordination.
- HHS Operating and Staff Division Grant Officials
- HHS Heads of Contracting Activity and Key Managers
- Departmental Acquisition Career Managers
Last Updated: 02/01/2013